Adventures in Science
Saturday, November 2, 2019 10:00 AM — 1:00 PM
Join us as we investigate what it’s like to be a scientist. Enjoy opportunities to talk one-on-one with scientists and community volunteers, learn more about sciences through hands-on activities and more.
Meet local scientists and community volunteers from these partner organizations:
- Bio-Bus, Georgia State University’s Mobile Laboratory
- Clayton State Biology
- Comparative Economics and Behavioral Studies Lab, Georgia State University
- Emory Child Study Center
- Emory Herbarium Georgia Tech Research Institute
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, Georgia Tech
- Wildlife Division, Georgia Department of Natural Resources
For more hands-on science, visit the new STEM exhibit, Fantastic Forces (Upper Level).
Cost: Included with museum admission. Members FREE!
Mark your calendars for our next family adventure, Noon Year’s Eve, on Tuesday, December 31.**
Additional support provided by
Novelis presents Life of a Can
Check out more Family Fun at Fernbank programs.
*Activities are subject to change without notice.
**Holiday Hours: The museum is closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. On December 31, Fernbank will open at 12:30pm due to the museum’s ticketed event, Noon Year’s Eve.