Summer Block Party Series
Presented in Partnership with Hand-Picked Atlanta
Saturday, June 23 | Saturday, July 28 | Sunday, August 19
6pm – 11pm
Dive into summer with indoor and outdoor fun—no kids allowed. Enjoy a unique night of museum explorations, outdoor adventures, a giant screen movie experience, and a silent disco with Lethal Rhythms. And no block party is complete without refreshing adult beverages and tasty BBQ.*
- Evening access to WildWoods, featuring 10 acres of nature trails, woven-branch huts, outdoor games, giant treetop sculptures, elevated walkways, an adventure fort and more (open until 8:30pm or 9pm, varies due to sunset/dusk times)
- Adults-only access to all museum exhibits, including A Walk Through Time in Georgia, Reflections of Culture, NatureQuest, The World of Shells, Sensing Nature, the world’s largest dinosaurs in Giants of the Mesozoic, and more.
- The new summer exhibit FOOD: Our Global Kitchen, exploring the intersection of food, history, culture and celebration.
- Admission to see a special 20-minute version of Oceans: Our Blue Planet 3D on the four-story giant screen at 8:30pm, 9:30pm or 10:30pm
- Silent disco with Lethal Rhythms in the Great Hall from 9-11pm
- Tickets are $34 per person (no discount for Fernbank members) and include general event admission, access to all indoor and outdoor exhibits, giant screen movie admission and 1 drink ticket. Movie showtime must be selected at time of purchase (8:30pm, 9:30pm or 10:30pm).
- Tickets are available exclusively through Hand-Picked Atlanta.
This event is strictly for ages 21+. IDs will be checked at the door.
*Ticket purchase includes 1 drink; additional drinks and food must be purchased separately. All drinks served will be in cans. Drinks are allowed in WildWoods, but not inside indoor exhibit areas. Food is not allowed in WildWoods or in exhibit areas. Please be kind to Mother Nature and leave no trash behind!