Noon Year’s Eve Helpful Tips
Sunday, December 31, 3017 from 9am – 12:30pm
We're ringing in the New Year with Atlanta’s biggest party animals at the family-friendly celebration that kicks off 2018 well before bedtime.
- Space is limited for this special event. Walk up tickets may not be available.
- This is a ticketed event. Both members and non-members must purchase tickets.
- The Box Office will open at 8:45am and the event begins at 9am and all exhibitions will be open. See the schedule of Noon Year’s Eve activities.
- Please arrive no later than 11am to allow time to check-in and make your way to the Great Hall for the balloon drop at 12pm.
- No refunds will be granted if you miss the balloon drop.
- In addition to the event activities from 9am to 12:30pm, Noon Year’s Eve tickets also include Museum admission until 5pm.
- Membership tickets will be verified at check in. Members will be required to present a valid membership card and photo ID.
- Only guests with Noon Year’s Eve tickets will be admitted to the Museum between 9am and 12:30pm.
- A ticket to Noon Year’s Eve does not guarantee a parking spot in the Museum’s lots.
- This event draws larger-than-normal crowds. Please allow extra time to arrive at the Museum. Parking is limited and spaces will fill up quickly.
- We will have a security officer near the driveway to help direct traffic and once free parking is full, they will distribute maps to alternate parking.
- Additional offsite parking with shuttle service to the Museum will be available at Jackson Hill Baptist Church (1585 S. Ponce De Leon Ave., NE Atlanta, GA 30307) and Springdale Elementary School (803 Briarcliff Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30306.) A shuttle will run from Jackson Hill Baptist Church to the Museum entrance beginning at 10am. The last pick up from the Museum will be at 4:30pm.