Martinis & IMAX® Theatre Attendant
To provide excellent customer service to Martinis & IMAX® patrons.
- Greet each visitor with a smile
- Examine each visitor's ticket and make sure visitors are attending correct film
- Handle the special needs of handicapped guests
- Answer questions about movie show times, facilities, fees, music, etc.
- Direct visitors to ticketing as appropriate
- Friendly, very upbeat, reliable, polite, customer-service oriented personality
- Able to stand for a three-hour shift
- Comfortable working in a busy environment
- Appears as scheduled for shift and maintains an accurate record of hours volunteered
- Possesses or is willing to gain a general knowledge of the Museum
- Adheres to volunteer dress code and follows Museum policies and procedures
All potential Martinis & IMAX® Theatre attendants must volunteer for at least two regular IMAX® shifts prior to signing up for this position.