This seasonal position provides a unique and fun opportunity to interact with guests through two new holiday offerings: photo opportunities with Santa-saurus (Fernbank's holiday mascot) and the Santa-saurus Express train.
November 16 – November 25, December 1 – 2, December 8 – 9, December 16 – December 31; shifts will typically run 10am – 1pm and 1pm-5pm Monday – Saturday and 12pm – 4pm on Sundays.
- Provide customer service to Museum guests
- Assist with traffic flow; direct guests to line queues for train and photo opportunities
- Answer questions regarding train and/or photo opportunities
- Assist with train and photo opportunities as needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outgoing, ability to interact with guests of various ages
- Good interpersonal skills and experience working with the public
- Compliance with Museum policies and procedures
- Some standing/walking will be necessary; moderate level of fitness required