A Taste of the Silk Road
Marco Polo Celebration Days
Saturday, September 28 and Saturday, October 12
10am – 2pm
Fernbank’s new special exhibition, Marco Polo: Man & Myth, follows the journey of history’s ultimate travel adventurer through a collection of cultural artifacts illustrating his epic excursion along the Silk Road.
In celebration of this exhibition, Fernbank Museum is offering two opportunities for guests to enjoy a taste of the Silk Road through event days featuring some of the sights, sounds and tastes.
Scheduled activities include, but aren’t limited to:*
- Live camel display (September 28 only)
- Sample cuisine from Bhojanic, Cardamom Hill,Saba, Yum Bunz and other local restaurants (partners vary by date)
- A special performance from Chien Hong School of Kung Fu of Atlanta
- Hands-on crafts for children
- NEW Marco Polo mobile experience
Cost: Included with Museum admission and free for members.
Sponsored locally in part by The Rich Foundation, Inc.
Marco Polo: Man & Myth is organized by Contemporanea Progetti & Expona.
*Subject to change without notice. Any and all food samples are available while supplies last only and are not guaranteed.