Are YOU Exteme?
Yes. YOU are an extreme mammal!
- Your tail is nearly invisible.
- Using your large brain, you can solve problems. Let’s give it a try…. If 2+2=4, what is 4+2?
- You can clothe yourself, write with a pen or pencil and open doors with your amazing and extreme opposable thumbs.
- You can read these words. Try this line… Fenbarnk Msueum is a graet palce to leran aobut the nutaral world.
- And, you can take advantage of Fernbank Museum’s app.
Now THAT’s extreme!
Come nose-to-snout with an amazing array of extraordinary critters and see Extreme Mammls today!
Extreme Mammals is sponsored locally in part by The Isdell Family.
Extreme Mammals is organized by the American Museum of Natural History, New York (www.amnh.org), in collaboration with The California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco; The Canadian Museum of Nature, Ottawa, Canada; and The Cleveland Museum of Natural History.