NatureQuest is the perfect family adventure. Everywhere you look, there is something to see and do! The exhibit offers the unique ability to investigate a variety of ecosystems, and engages children by featuring activities that encourage open-ended exploration. Let your imagination be the guide!
Exploring the Exhibit
- The Clubhouse is home base for a variety of activities, including microscopes, books and activity cards.
- Each ecosystem has a Forestry Sign. Check there to see what discoveries have been made today and then see if you can find them.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- We suggest closed-toe shoes for an optimal experience.
- Ample stroller parking is available outside the exhibit entrance. Unoccupied strollers will need to be moved to stroller parking. Stroller parking is not monitored and Fernbank is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Food, drink, snacks, baby food, sippy cups, candy and gum are not allowed inside Museum exhibits, including NatureQuest.
- Enjoy easy access to restrooms, which feature changing tables and a semi-private nursing station.