Marco Polo Celebration Day
Saturday, October 12 from 10am – 2pm
Fernbank’s new special exhibition, Marco Polo: Man & Myth, follows the journey of history’s ultimate travel adventurer through a collection of cultural artifacts illustrating his epic excursion along the Silk Road.
Enjoy a taste of the Silk Road at this special event featuring some of the sights, sounds and tastes.
Scheduled activities include, but aren’t limited to:*
- Special visit from the resident falconer from Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Sample cuisine from Cardamom Hill, Saba, Yum Bunz and more
- A special performance from Chien Hong School of Kung Fu of Atlanta
- Hands-on crafts for children
- NEW Marco Polo mobile experience
Cost: Included with Museum admission and free for members.
Sponsored locally in part by The Rich Foundation, Inc.
Marco Polo: Man & Myth is organized by Contemporanea Progetti & Expona.
*Subject to change without notice. Any and all food samples are available while supplies last only and are not guaranteed.
Export this event (iCal)